LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
It is said that the mere inhalation of the beautiful citrus scent of lime can stimulate the sympathetic nervous system and evoke alertness. Massaging the oil can have a relaxing and stress-relieving effect.
Fresh, citrusy, sweet, slightly tart
LIME ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver, and Ylang-ylang
- Smells clean
- Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantifolia**
- Origin: Mexico
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit peel
- Plant Description: A shrubby tree growing to 5 m with many thorns; its flowers are white with purple edges; its fruit is spherical and yellow when ripe but is picked green commercially.
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Middle
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid
Main Constituents: Limonene: 55.40%, y-terpinene: 16%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: This oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin.
**Some of our labels were printed with the incorrect botanical name. We are correcting the issue, but some bottles may be shipped with incorrect labels. All of our Lime Essential Oil is citrus Aurantifolia.