MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Botanical records show that Mandarin was cultivated in China as early as the 12th century BC. Mandarin Essential Oil can be used to soothe sore muscles, while its scent also has a relaxing and calming effect.
- Cleans naturally
- Soothes sore muscles
Intense, fresh scent characteristic of sweet oranges
BLENDS WELL WITH
Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang.
- Botanical Name: Citrus Deliciosa
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: Mandarin comes from the Rutaceae plant family. The tree can grow up to 5 meters. It has knotted branches, light-colored bark, and produces small white flowers.
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow-orange to dark orange
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 70%; γ-Terpinene: 20%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Follow dilution instructions.