ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Likely originating in China, the dried peels of the orange tree were used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat coughs and colds.
Now Orange Essential Oil is used for its uplifting and comforting effect on mood while also being able to ease sore muscles and aid in digestion. It's also been used for centuries as an all-natural degreaser.
Sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated.
- Uplifts improve mood
- Eases sore muscles
- Aids digestion
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark, and Clove Bud.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: The orange tree is native to China but is now cultivated around the world, especially in California and Florida. The trees yield bright orange fruit that has a sweet pulp and non-bitter membranes.
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Color: Yellowish orange to golden brown liquid
Main Constituents: d-Limonene: 95.20%; Aldehydes: 1.42%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow the dilution instructions.