PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Peppermint has always been popular as a flavor enhancer in food and drinks. Other than its distinct flavor, it also has a cooling effect and can help relieve head tension and aid digestion.
Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content, minty sweet
BLENDS WELL WITH
Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, and Thyme.
- Helps relieve head tension
- Increases focus and energy
- Aids indigestion
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant that grows to be 30–90 cm tall, with smooth stems, square in cross-section; leaves are dark green with reddish veins; produces small purple flowers.
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 28 - 40%, L-Menthone: 18 - 25%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More safety info: Storage life up to four (4) years. Don’t use this oil if you have cardiac fibrillation or G6PD deficiency. When used at rates higher than 5% this oil can cause burning sensations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.