PINE SCOTCH ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Pine scotch is a popular choice in aromatherapy because of its soft scent. Pine scotch supports a healthier respiratory tract, improves circulation, and has a warm and soothing effect.
- Supports healthy respiratory tract
- Warms and soothes
- Helps support circulation
- Brings the scent of Christmas into your home
Woody, evergreen scent similar to natural turpentine
BLENDS WELL WITH
Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Myrrh, Rosemary, Spikenard, and Tea Tree.
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles & Twigs
- Plant Description: An evergreen coniferous tree growing to 35 meters in height, its cones are red at pollination.
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear - Pale Yellow
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene 34.3%, Limonene 16.6%, β-Pinene 15.2%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, Consult a Doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, Consult a Doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to two (2) years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.