ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Rosemary is a popular herb that can be found in most pantries across the world, but its uses are not limited to the kitchen.
Its essential oil can be used to simultaneously relieve sore and tight muscles and provide an uplifting and clearing effect on the mind.
Fresh, strong, woody, and herbal scent
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Ginger, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Pepper Black, Peppermint, Pine, Tea Tree
- Relieves sore, tight muscles
- Clears the mind
- Inhibits growth of fungus
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Rosemary (Lamiaceae family) is a very aromatic, evergreen woody herb, with thin pointed leaves and flowers varying from pink, blue or purple. The herb grows up to about 6 feet tall and it’s native to Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene: 28.0%, 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor before use
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor before use
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: No
- More Safety Info: Dermal maximum 16.5%, Do not use if epileptic, do not use with high blood pressure. Storage life for up to 2 years.