SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Sage has been used for thousands of years to improve cognition and protect against cognitive decline.
While it still boasts these same benefits today, it has also been found to improve scalp health, ease painful muscles, help with tension/headaches and provide support to the immune system.
Herbaceous scent with strong musty notes
SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
Cardamom, Chamomile, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tea Tree.
Sage is way more than just an herb used in cooking!
- Botanical name: Salvia lavandulaefolia
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: A small woody herbaceous perennial growing to 1 ft tall and wide, whitish-gray evergreen leaves that give off a scent similar to rosemary when rubbed.
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to greenish yellow
- Main Constituents: Camphor 19.2%, 1, 8-Cineol 13%, a-Thuyune 18%
- Shelf Life: 4 years
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less