SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Spearmint is way more than just a minty aroma!
Spearmint was traditionally used to scent bath water and was used to aid digestion. Today it is commonly used as a flavoring agent especially in gum and toothpaste, but its essential oil can also help those with queasy stomachs or in need of a focus boost.
Minty and Sweet
BLENDS WELL WITH
Basil, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavender, and Rosemary
- Aids Digestion
- Botanical Name: Mentha Spicata
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves & stems
- Plant Description: A herbaceous perennial plant growing 30-100 cm tall; square-shaped stem; flowers are produced in slender spikes; it's named for its pointy leaves.
- Note: Top to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
Main Constituents: L-carvone: 58.94%
- Shelf Life: up to 4 years
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe.
Follow dilution instructions (we'll send them to you by email).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.