LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
One of the most well-known and commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy, Lavender (Bulgaria) boasts a wide array of benefits including promoting healthier skin and hair, supporting the immune system, and aiding in sleep.
Fresh, floral, and fruity
BLENDS WELL WITH
Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang-Ylang.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore Muscles
- Boosts immunity
- Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: This herb belongs to the Lamiaciae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers that spike upward.
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate, linalool
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life for up to 4 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.