by Simply Earth
Lemongrass can be found in traditional Indian medicine, used to treat infectious illnesses and fevers. The essential oil is used in aromatherapy because of its countless benefits to mental well-being.
- Provides emotional calm
- Eases the nerves and provides mental clarity
- Warms overused muscles and joints
BLENDS WELL WITH
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime. Marjoram, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine.
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: It is a tall perennial plant that belongs to the Poaceae grass family. It has bright green colored grass, and its leaves are sharp.
- Aroma: Fresh earthy, citrusy scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to brownish-yellow
- Main Constituents: Geranial, neral
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 1%
- More Safety Info: Use caution in prostatic hyperplasia and with skin hypersensitivity or damaged skin. If you are taking antidepressant medication, talk to your doctor before using this oil as it is possible, it could interfere with your medication due to its citral content. A 1% dilution rate or less is recommended for this oil when used topically.