YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
by Simply Earth
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil can help relieve sore muscles while at the same time giving a relaxing and sensual effect.
Sweet, floral, slightly fruity with gentle tropical undertones
YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Copaiba, Geranium, Grapefruit Pink, Mandarin, Neroli, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore muscles
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Plant Description: A fast-growing tree exceeding 5 m per year, and it attains an average height of 12 m; the evergreen leaves are smooth and glossy; the flowers are drooping with six narrow, greenish-yellow petals, rather like a sea star.
- Note: Base to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale yellow to deep orange
- Main constituents: Linalool 10%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult a doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 0.5% or less
- More Safety Info: Possible skin sensitization. Recommend a maximum dilution of 0.5% for topical applications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.